Northwest Capital specializes in providing alternative financing to growing business concerns that lack the necessary working capital to carry account receivables due from quality credit worthy companies together with federal, state and local government agencies. Concentrating on receivables minimizes Northwest Capital’s risk, and makes for a very favorable risk reward ratio. For answers to common questions, visit our Factoring Company FAQs.
- Factoring may allow a client to take advantage of cash discounts offered from their suppliers that they presently are missing
- Reduce expensive overhead associated with invoice collection
- Serves as a credit review, helping a company screen potentially weak or higher risk customers unlikely to pay for services rendered
- Companies in an expansive mode where sales have out-stretched working capital
- Companies that need immediate cash to turn existing losses
- Companies that are highly leveraged, cash poor or have deficit net worth
- Companies experiencing a leverage buy-out, acquisition, merger, recapitalization, spin-off or “turnaround” situation, debtor-in-possession
- Start Ups
The client list, or account receivable debtors, that Northwest Capital has factored vary from smaller, highly rated companies, to such companies as BP Oil, Ryder Truck, Kroger, The Wall Street Journal, Whirlpool, Dow Chemical, NCR Corporation and various local, state and federal government agencies.